Thailand is a Southeast Asian Country which contains a lot of vibrant cities. This place is beautiful not only with natural things but also with Thai massage, Thai Food, beautiful beaches, monuments, and green forest making Thailand more attractive to everyone. We have the Best Places to Visit in Thailand list which makes sure you don’t leave any place to visit.
Before COVID-19, more than 40 Million people moved to Thailand to watch its beauty. Now the situation is getting back to the same situation as before. Compared to other countries it is also cheaper. People with low budgets prefer to go to Thailand for the trip. You will be amazed to know that there are more than 35,000 temples present and the World Smalled Bumblebee Bat is seen in Thailand only.
If you are planning a trip to Thailand, then you must start with the capital of Thailand, Bangkok. Therefore, If you are one who loves nightlife or wants to live nightlife then Thailand is a place where you can enjoy it, you will not find anywhere such hustle and bustle in Thailand, except Bangkok. If we talk about the tourist place then:-
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market– It is one of the very famous and largest markets in Thailand. In this boat, you have to shop on the boat only. On the boat, you will find impressive Local Items, Detectable Tropical Fruits, Tilt houses, and many other picturesque spots.
The food that you will find while shopping on the boat will be boat Noodles, coconut ice cream, pancakes,& Mango Sticky Rice, and Boiled Rice Soup. You can shop for handcrafted pieces and trendy and vibrant clothing.
- Wat Chao Arm- This Temple has the oldest Buddha statue, is considered very important in Bangkok, and is only open to the public when there are no religious ceremonies by the royal families. However, this place is among the most often visited by tourists. People are allowed to enter only if they have worn clothes that cover their body parts.
- Mahanakhon Skywalk- This is one of the largest place buildings in the city, and its height is 314 meters.
More than this you will find many more exciting things to do, many royal palaces and other temples as well. In Thailand, in Bangkok only you will get the best street food. Grand Palace, Chatuchak Weekend Market, Lumpini Park, Platinum Fashion, and many other places are there, which can be seen in Bangkok. While watching all these places you can easily stay for 15 days.
If you are a water sports lover, then without thinking once just go and go to Pattaya. It is actually a gateway to the beach and is only 150 km to the southeast of Bangkok which attract the people of Bangkok for the weekend. Water sports lovers would definitely go and have fun at Pattaya because it has a lot of fun activities. Places you must visit in Pattaya:-
- Sanctuary of Truth– It is a museum that is still incomplete and is basically based on Ayutthaya Kingdom & is of Buddhist and Hindu beliefs. The interesting part is everything is made of wood even the idols and sculptures.
- Walking Streaks- This place is very famous among youngsters. It is full of entertainment and is called Red Light District where you will find seafood restaurants, many different bars like beer bars, discotheques, sports bars, and many other, hotels. Sex shows are very common in this place. Tourists and Thai nationals are very attracted to these places.
- Festivals- Every month is a festival for Pattaya. Such as the Chinese New Year from January to February, the Pattaya International Music Festival in March, The Songkran Festival in mid-April, Top of the Gulf Regatta at the end of April, and this month has one of two festivals or events which is celebrated with enthusiasm.
In addition to this thing, we have world famous Thai Massage in Pattaya which else needed for relaxation. We have Big Buddha Temple, Central Festival Pattaya beach, Art in Paradise, Mini Siam, Jomtien Beach, and many other places to spend your time and enjoy your holidays.
Phuket is well known for its white sand and crystal-clear water. In comparison to Bangkok and Phuket, Phuket is cheaper. You can enjoy fishing and other water-related activities on the beaches. The scary scenes from Phuket have been covered in many movies named Khao Phing Kan, and Leonardo Di Caprio Movie. While sitting at the corner of the beach you can enjoy the sunset view.
- Patons Beach and Kata Beach – There are many other beaches in Phuket but these two are very much liked by the people.
- Wat Chaithararam – This temple is the house of two monks Luang Cho Chuang and Luang Pho Chaem built in the 19th century. The Buddhist Temple is known for, if someone is injured and even local people visit every day here.
- Trick Eye Museum- Place where we have 3D illusion and AR effect wall paintings. Trick eye means Trick of the eye. With the help of Optical illusion, the 2D paintings are covered in 3D images. So, it would be quite interesting to be there.
- Big Buddha Phuket- The full name of the Temple is Phra Phutta Ming Mongkol Eknakiri, which was done shortly to Ming Mongkol Buddha. It is a Maravija Buddha statue it is believed that at this place a bone of Buddha is present and every wish is completed while being there.
Krabi is the place for the couple’s honeymoon, as it has land with dramatic landscapes, breathtaking beaches, and islands. If you want to spend quality time with your partner then you must go to Krabi island. The limestone cliff looks beautiful in this place. Some islands are very quiet and peaceful. Therefore, some of them are with so much crowd. Even though there are a lot of nightclubs where you can spend your night.
Tiger Cave Temple- It is Known for three main reasons. Firstly, tiger paw prints in the cave, and secondly a statue of a tall Buddha. Third strenuous flight of stairs to reach the summit.
Kho Phi Phi Viewpoint- This place where you will see the water clear as a mirror. Boating and swimming are activities that you can do on this island. All around you will see in the water you will see so many fishes.
There are so many people who went to another country then are interested in knowing the history of that place. So, if you want to know more about Thailand then Ayuttaya must be on your wishlist for sure. If you don’t know, then this place is named after the city Ayodhya which is in India.
Bang Pan in Palace- The other name of the Palace is Summer Palace. It is most overtly used by the Thia kings. As this is quite a famous and expansive place to live. However, if you want to take a tour of this place then this is totally free for you. This is one of the most visited places in Ayuttaya.
Ayutthaya Market- This is a market where you have to float and shop on the boat. This is one of the most known markets with lots of unique items to buy from this market.
Other than this there are so many temples that tells the history such as the Temple of the Royal Restoration, Wat Mahathat, Yai Chai Mang Khon, and many other. Among the Best Places to Visit in Thailand, Ayutthaya is a place that tells you the history of Thailand.
The city is all about ancient Buddhist Temples such as Wat Phra Singh and Wat Chedi Luang. More than 300 temples are there in Chiang Mai. The Vastu Kla and Shiv Kla all make a fan of this place. This place is surrounded by hills and have fun while tracking. The city is a place so calm and with not so much crowd. It is no less than heaven for nature lovers.
- Wat Phra That Doi Suthep- This place offers a breathtaking view of the city. The stunning architecture of the religious site is so attractive and amazing.
- Elephant Nature Park- The Park offers us an experience of interacting with rescued elephants in a responsible and compassionate way.
- Traditional Thai Massage- At reputable massage centers you can get a relaxing massage at Chiang Mai.
More temples are Wat Chedi Luang and Wat Phra Singh. For Historical and Cultural Sites you can for Chaing Mai Night Bazar. If you want to experience the natural beauty of Chiang Mai then Doi Inthanon National Park and Doi Suthep-Pui National Park are the places.
Thailand is no doubt a beautiful place to spend your holiday. Travelers from all over the world came and adored its blended culture, detectable food, scenery view, and friendly people. Thailand is based on agriculture, manufacturing, and tourism. Very famous for the export of rice, textiles, electronics, and automotive products. We have tried to tell you the Best Places to Visit in Thailand which will be best for your trip.
To know more visit – thetourfit.com