It is a very popular topic to talk about and learn about because it plays a significant role in our country. Ram Mandir is located in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh state of India. A place known and researched by every Indian. It is not only famous in India but also outside the country.
The place that echoes around every corner of the world like the beautiful peaks of Kashmir. Where their a sunset view of Kanyakumari beaches. A mesmerising place with a sense of spiritual peace and beauty in the infrastructure. Which makes this place much more worth visiting and experiencing its pureness.
The magisterial temple is not only built for glory, but it is also a symbol of unity and devotion to India. all the states contributed to the Ram Temple. The Initiative behind this temple is ‘Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat’. Which defines the unity of India in the pilgrimage temple and also the deep faith of the people.
This place has the touch of every site of Indian culture. Makes this place much more elegant and one of the beauties of the World.
History About This Place
The history of this place is very complex which consists of various religious beliefs, and legal, social and political issues. Ayodhya is the birthplace of Lord Ram in the Ancient Hindu Scripture. Archaeological surveys show a clue of the presence of some religious entity there.
During the 16th century Mughal Emperor built a mosque, the Babri Masjid on this land. Both Hindus and Muslims have different beliefs about this place. Some acts of religious superiority caused great tension between Hindus and the Muslim community. Which caused riots all over the country in the year.
The government take care of this sensitive issue. Both communities claimed their ownership of this land which took this case to court. In 2019 the result was in favour of Hindus which granted them the land. Some other location was granted to Muslims for the construction of the Masjid.
Then on 5 August 2020, construction of Rama Mandir began and was Established on 22 January 2024.
Tourist Attraction of the Country
- Construction: Ayodhya Ram Mandir Temple is built with pink sandstone which is a very common stone used in the Hindu Temples of North India. The height of this temple is 161 feet it is near the Height of the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
It is situated by the Saryu River with 3 floors. It is spread over the land of 107 acres with a total expense cost of 1800 crore. The temple has 107 pillars of granite stone on the ground floor.
- Architecture: it is designed according to the Temple of North Indian Architecture and built on the Birthplace of Ram. Shikharas element is used in the style of Ram Mandir
Which are the towering spires, and the front hall (mandapa) is a sanctum and sanctorum, Intricate Carvings and Garbhagariha. Architect Sompura Family built this temple. The temple has a Shilpa Shastras-based design and is on the principles of Vastu Shastra. Believed to be a good lock in Hindu culture.
- Sculptures and artefacts: the beauty of the white marble of Rajasthan, the carving of the Charmouthi sandstone of Karnataka, and the use of pink sandstone also from Rajasthan on the entry gate figures.
The overview gifts from different states are masterpieces and one of a kind. Like the gift of a 2100 kg bell and the 700 kg chariot with a special ‘nagada’ from Gujarat and the Darbar Samaj from all India. Black stone from the foothills of the Himalayas is used in the scripture of Ram’s Idol
Beautifully sculpted wooden doors and handmade fabrics are from Arunachal Pradesh and Tripura and many more things from other states. All this increases the beauty of this temple to the infinity level.
Religious Aspects of Ram Mandir
This place has a great significance in religion. Lord Ram is known to be the avatar of Lord Vishnu. He is one of the three main Gods of Hinduism. So his place on this earth is a very big thing and the construction of Ram Mandir at this place makes people much or spiritual and holy.
Ram is an idol for everyone because of the journey of his life in the Hindu Scripture and is an idol for everyone. He is the one who follows the path of dharma which is the duty of every individual. So these temples will connect us with the ideals of Lord Ram and follow his path.
The experience of the Darshan means seeing the Idol of Lord Ram help us on the path of spirituality and the soul soothing experience pures our soul. This will be the most important site for pilgrimage.
Ram Mandir temple is constructed in Ram Nagri. Ram takes birth here in the story of Ramayan Overall it is a very sacred place with religious importance for the Hindu faith, culture and traditions.
With religious belief and the importance of this temple, it gives a great boost to the economy of India. Some of the great impacts on the economy are:
- Hike in tourism: Ayodhya will surge a massive change in tourism. The development of Ram Mandir will attract a huge amount of national or international tourism to this place which will help our whole economic growth. The increase in tourism will increase hotels, restaurants, transport and shops of different artefacts.
- Infrastructure Benefits: A rise in tourism will automatically help infrastructure development. It will raise job opportunities for some infrastructure development activities like bus stands, construction of new international airports and other projects to increase its beauty.
- Job Opportunities: In the process of infrastructure employment opportunities will increase and people get more work. There will be a decrease in unemployment. This will benefit the local economy of the country. The employment will be in the areas of transport, construction, hospitals and much more.
- Increase Tax Revenue: An increase in tourism and other activities which cause economic growth will help generate more tax revenue for the government of the state of Uttar Pradesh. This revenue will help in the development and growth of the economy.
- Growth of the Country: this temple helps in the growth at the National level. The trust of people in God makes people invest so much which indirectly helps our country also the symbol of the Ram Mandir shows the people’s faith and unity of the people.
The Rama Mandir of Ayodhya is not an entity it shows the power of God, the unity of the people of India, the creative power, the growth of the country, and huge economic growth and development.
This temple has different theories by different people but it stands for one country, one soul. Everything from the bell to the crafting on the walls shows something of a religion. This monument has a lot of power given by lots of workers, craftsmen, artefacts and a lot more to see.
Something that you should visit and don’t miss is the opportunity of seeing this great temple or we can say a monument with great artefacts. So let’s make a plan to visit this place for the knowledge, spirituality and much more to experience.
For more information like this visit Thetourfit.com